Monday, February 6, 2017

Monday Review by the Book Dragon: Exciting continuation in this fantasy series

The Book Dragon has to file a couple of ragged claws after reading this nail-biter, The Maladorn Scroll, book 3 in Tamie Dearen's Alora series, and gives it 4.5 stars, rounded up to 5!


My review: "4.5 stars for this exciting continuation of the Alora series with characters I've grown to love. The stakes are high and the situation becomes critical and even deadly for some of the good guys, with betrayal and heroism in equal measure. It's difficult to write a review without spoilers, but I did want to see more in a climactic scene where some of the action was missing and felt like a "fade out" with the camera. Other than that, the story was very satisfying with both nail-biting scenes and sweet moments that made me sigh. I recommend starting with book 1 and reading all three!"

No comments:

Post a Comment