Monday, March 4, 2019

Monday Review by the Book Dragon: Unforgettable story about foster children

The Book Dragon has read The Destiny of Sunshine Ranch by T. M. Gaouette and gives it 5 claws!
My review: "4.5 stars for a story that is both heartbreaking and heartwarming about foster children and a place where ten of them found a home in which love and faith abounded. As a former foster parent, this story really touched my heart and made me wish I could give these fictional foster children a big hug! The story is mainly told through Benedict's POV, but in several places other POVs are given, which was mostly effective. I recommend this book to everyone with a heart for children. You will never forget it!"
Here's a better picture of the lovely cover. This book is also found on the Catholic Teen Books site.

No comments:

Post a Comment