Monday, April 30, 2018

Monday Review by the Book Dragon: Fun Irish-themed fantasy with cool unicorns!

The Book Dragon has read Jessica L. Elliott's Into the Rainbow and gives it 5 claws!
My review: "4.5 stars for this fun story! I loved the relationship between the three sisters and the way they went into the rainbow! Normally I would be distracted by the amount of backstory woven into the dialogue, but in this story it doesn't slow down the action because the Irish legends are so interesting to me. I especially like how the author handled the unicorns. I've never been a unicorn person before, but this book has changed my mind! If you like fantasy adventure with a strong Irish/Celtic feel, you've got to read this story! I'm excited to see there will be more of this story and look forward to reading it."

Here's a better picture of the beautiful cover:

No comments:

Post a Comment