Monday, May 25, 2020

Monday Review by the Book Dragon: Exciting installment in a dinosaur dystopian series!

The Book Dragon has finished Corinna Turner's Panic! (unSPARKed #3) and gives it 5 roaring claws!
My review: The unSPARKed series is vivid, exciting, and suspenseful! If you like dinosaurs (or were obsessed as a child like I was), you will LOVE it! This installment continues with nail-biting action, danger, sadness, new friends, and of course, dinosaurs. My only niggle with this series is that each book (technically novella) ends with a cliffhanger, which I normally hate, but I forgive this author because the story is SO good and she is such an excellent writer! She's created a future world that is totally believable with characters I have come to love and worry about! I can't wait for the next installment....Recommended for dino lovers of all ages! (Unless you have a young child with tender sensibilities, though nothing is graphic.)

No comments:

Post a Comment