Monday, November 13, 2017

Monday Review by the Book Dragon: Clever shape-shifter cozy mystery!

The Book Dragon has finished K. M. Carroll's Fire and Ice Cream, a fun cozy mystery with shape-shifting dragons and drakes and gives it 5 claws!
My 5 star review: "I don't read many mysteries, and I've never read a book with so many shapeshifters, but this was a fun read with a sympathetic MC, and a cast of other interesting humans, dragons, drakes, and a slayer. The setting felt very real, as if I'd just visited the Phoenix area! If I ever do, I'll be looking for signs of dragon activity in the desert. This clever story is perfect for light reading for dragon lovers (and ice cream lovers)!"

Because my photo doesn't do the cute cover justice, here's a better image:

No comments:

Post a Comment