Monday, June 3, 2019

Monday Review by the Book Dragon: A heartwarming story set on Sage Valley Ranch

The Book Dragon has read Bree Livingston's Inspired by the Creative Cowboy, Book 5 in the Sage Valley Ranch series and gives it 5 claws!
My review: "There wasn't as much action in this final installment of the Sage Valley Ranch series (compared with the other two I read), but on the strength of the two main characters, I'm giving it 4.5 stars. Summer's personality is like her name, yet she has many layers of depth and conflict and makes me want to give her a hug! Julian is not your typical artist, and has such a good heart, I was really rooting for him!

"Having all these books set in the same location is a great idea. It makes the locale and some of the people familiar, and makes this reader wish there was a real Sage Valley Ranch so she could visit!"

My favorite quote from the book (when Julian first meets Nanna, Summer's grandmother): "She had that Texas-grandma feel. The one where you knew you were safe and loved and never an inconvenience."

No comments:

Post a Comment