Monday, February 17, 2020

Monday Review by the Book Dragon: Exciting standalone installment in a cozy mystery series!

The Book Dragon has read Leaf Me Alone by Julie B. Cosgrove, the third in her Relatively Seeking Christian cozy mystery series based on genealogy and gives it a resounding five claws!
My review: Having read the previous two books in this interesting mystery series, I was eager to read the next installment. Leaf Me Alone is mostly from Shannon's POV, and she along with her husband Jayden travel from Texas to Florida to help her dying Bible study leader find her long-lost nephew. The plot is so deliciously twisty, I kept thinking I'd figured out where the author was going, only to be led in another exciting direction. As much as I love Bailey, Jessica, Chase, and Grady, I think this one is my favorite so far! The relationship between Shannon and Jayden was so real, and I enjoyed getting to "know" them better. If you like cozy mysteries, you  MUST read this series! Each book can stand alone, but they're even more fun read together, so you can make new friends with Shannon, Bailey, and Jessica!

1 comment: