Sunday, April 28, 2019

Monday Review by the Book Dragon: A fun and heartwarming Texas romance

The Book Dragon has finished Tamie Dearen's Wrangled by the Watchful Cowboy, Book 3 in the Sage Valley Ranch clean romance series, and gives it 5 claws!
My review: "I don't read many straight romance novels, but I'd read several by Ms. Dearen and loved them, so when I saw she had a Texas romance (with bull riding, even), I had to give it a try. I'm SO glad I did! The characters are so real I wanted to hug them (well, all except Jessica's ex-boyfriend Parker). The details put the reader on the ranch, and one can even smell the coffee and taste Nanna's breakfast tacos! There is drama and comedy in equal measure in this delightful read, and it makes me want to read the rest in the Sage Valley Ranch series, all clean romance by five different authors. This standalone book 3 is guaranteed for all readers of clean romance. Whether or not you're a Texan, you'll cheer for Jess and Cord and all the loveable characters in this installment."

No comments:

Post a Comment