Monday, June 15, 2020

Whew, Joy's Sorrow is finally HERE!

I am relieved to announce that getting trapped in the Czech Republic at the start of the Covid-19 pandemic did not keep me from finishing this second installment in the Mercy's Children series! It's in Kindle format only for now, but I hope to release the paperback by the end of the month.

Great joy. Deep despair. Deeper dangers.
One thing would complete Duke Bennet d’Ardelane’s happiness: a child. Soon after his beloved wife, Princess Joy, tells him she’s expecting, disaster strikes.
First, an accident leaves the duke fighting for his life.
Then, sensing an opportunity, enemies of the king turn seeds of discontent into open rebellion. At the center of the discord, Ronan and Nelwina MacCallum will use any means necessary to seize the throne.
As the kingdom spirals into war, Bennet and Joy must overcome their personal sorrows and face the greater threats, or the friends, family, and people they love will die.


I've already changed the cover for the 3rd book, Valerian's Flight, because I realized my original cover wouldn't reflect the story. I'm anxious to share it with you, but I will take the time necessary to make it as exciting on paper as it is in my head!

No comments:

Post a Comment